How many emails do you have in your inbox right now? We were talking about this on Instagram stories a few days ago and someone sent in the above photo showing how many they had in their inbox.
I’m guessing most of you don’t have over 400k emails in your inbox, but if you have 47 or 407 or 4007 or 40,007 emails in your inbox (or more than that!) and you feel like you wish you had a better system to feel less overwhelmed by emails and to keep your inbox decluttered on an ongoing basis, I want to help you!
Join me for the 5-Day Tame Your Email Inbox Course & Challenge where I’ll teach you my system for staying on top of the hundreds of emails I get every day! It starts Monday, so don’t miss out!
Sign up here for the 5-Day Tame Your Email Inbox Challenge!
WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- A pre-recorded Tame the Email Inbox Class: You’ll get access to a 20-minute class where I’ll walk you through my email system.
- Simple daily projects to clear out and organize your inbox: There will be simple daily projects from me for 5 days to help you clear out your inbox and set up a system for keeping it under control.
- Real-time accountability: Plus, if you’d like added accountability, you can join the Facebook Group where we’ll be interacting and walking through each of the daily projects together
I’m so excited to help you feel organized and efficient with emails — once and for all!
ARE YOU IN? HERE’S HOW TO JOIN US:
1. Pre-order The Time-Saving Mom from any retailer. The best price right now is directly from the publisher (Baker Book House) as it’s just $13.97 with free shipping!! It’s also available on Amazon as an ebook or hardcover with the Pre-Order Price Guarantee which means that if you order it now, if the price goes down any time between when you order and when it releases, you’ll get the lowest price! Plus, you can get it from Barnes & Noble, Target, ChristianBook.com, or ask your local bookstore to pre-order it.
2. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page here. That’s it! Once you fill out the form, you’ll get an email from me with all the details!
I hope you can join us! Any questions? Just leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer them promptly!
Note: The challenge runs January 23-28, 2023. However, if you sign up, you’ll get access to it for the next few months, so you’ll have time to work through it at a slower pace, if need be!