As each year ends, I like to round-up all of my blog posts on Making Sense of Cents from the past year in one easy spot so that you can check them all out and see what interests you.
I have divided all of my blog posts into the following categories:
- Freebies you can sign up for
- Make money or work from home
- Money saving tips
- Personal money stories (early retirement and debt payoff stories)
- Money management tips
- Make money blogging
- Life, motivation, and inspiration
Also, I have a private community group for readers of Making Sense of Cents. If you want to improve your life and your financial situation, join here and let’s all help one another out!
Enjoy these life and money tips!
Freebies you can sign up for
Make money or work from home
- 29 Best Stay At Home Jobs (#1 Is My Full Time Job!)
- 7 Best Ways To Get Paid To Read Books
- 20 Best Online Proofreading Jobs For Beginners (Earn $40,000+ A Year)
- Online Bookkeeping Jobs: Learn How To Get Started Today
- How I Make $400,000 Per Year Selling Educational Printables
- How I Make Over $10,000 Each Month With A Niche Site
- How To Start A Proofreading Business And Make $4,000+ Monthly
- How I’ve Made Over $1,000,000 With A Subscription Box Business
- How I Started A $650,000 Per Year Litter Cleanup Business
- Best Ways To Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
- How To Start A Vending Machine Business – How I Make $7,000 Monthly
- How To Find A Remote Job (Best Sites, Tips, & More)
- 30 Best Money Making Apps
- 22 Best Online Business Ideas That You Can Start
- How To Make More Money- 100+ Great Ideas
Money saving tips
Personal money stories
Money management tips
Related personal finance tip: Personal Capital is a great resource that I highly recommend. You can track your net worth, your cash flow, your portfolio, your investments, and more.
Make money blogging
How To Start A Blog FREE Course: With this free email course, I show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it’s easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day, for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning.
Life, motivation, and inspiration
What is the best personal finance tip you learned this year?